The health and safety of our guests and staff is of paramount importance to us.
Along with our 5 star Food Safety Award, we have developed a Covid -19 procedure for staff and guests using government guidelines to keep us all safe and which rely on your cooperation.
Please help us by following our guidelines as this will allow both guests and staff to enjoy themselves and remain safe:
- We kindly request that as you enter, you wait just inside the front door. We will ask you to sanitise your hands and then seat you or accompany you to join the rest of your party.
- In line with government requirements, all lead guests will be asked to provide their names, telephone numbers and email addresses for track and trace purposes.
- Our tables will be spaced at least 1m apart between groups and facing away from other tables where possible, or more distanced if not possible.
- Our staff will be washing their hands and surface cleaning frequently and in line with guidance both in the public areas, back of house and in the kitchen.
- Particular attention will be paid to handles, rails and bathroom facilities.
- Menus will not be available; we will dedicate one staff member to your table and this staff member will brief you on the menu at a safe distance before taking your order.
- Please do not approach the bar to order drinks or pay your bill as we will be operating table service to maintain social distancing rules.
- Our wine list will be accessible on your own device via our website.
- Once your food is ready, staff will bring your cutlery and napkins to the table.
- Please be aware of pinch points within the restaurant when entering, exiting, and using the toilets. We would politely ask you to maintain social distancing in respect of other guests and be patient where necessary.
- Our garden is open and, when possible, we encourage guests to enjoy it. Should the weather become inclement, we will make every effort to seat you indoors but we cannot guarantee space will be available given social distancing rules. We ask for your understanding should this occur.
- Any guests who feel unwell with COVID-19 symptoms should not attend the restaurant, please stay at home and follow government medical advice.